Forum Plastics Financing, a division of Squadron Medical Finance Solutions, is uniquely positioned through our parent company, Squadron Capital, to support Forum Plastic’s customers in achieving their business objectives by offering financing of our quoted plastic molding tools.
We understand that tooling is a large expense for new programs and the availability of capital can limit or delay the entry of new or improved products into the marketplace.
We are the only company in the US offering financing to our customers for tooling.
Financial benefits of this program include:
- Increased market penetration of products
- Improved ROE & ROI
- Better utilization of cash
- Ability to grow sales faster
- Preserves lines of credit
- Overcomes budget constraints
- Minimizes impact of tooling cost
- Access to Forum’s technical capabilities, program management, manufacturing & ISO 13485:2016 quality systems
- Forum Plastics Financing finances 100% of the tooling costs
- Five year terms, negotiable
- OEM purchases tooling from Forum Plastics
- OEM maintains existing contacts and communication methods with Forum